Avocados have ditched the poached egg, told toast to get lost, and thrown on jeans and a nice top. They’re out to party and embracing their cheeky side in this avocado margarita.
- 1½ tbsp sea salt
- ¼ – ½ tsp ancho (or regular) chili powder
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 avocado, cut into pieces
- 1½ cups crushed ice
- 3 oz. lime juice
- 2 tsp agave nectar
- 4 oz. tequila
- 2 oz. triple sec
- 3 spring cilantro
- 2 lime wedges, for garnish
2. Run a lime wedge around the rim of each margarita glass and turn each glass upside down into salt mixture. Turn the glass until the rim is completely coated.
1. In a blender, combine the avocado, crushed ice, agave nectar, tequila, triple sec and cilantro springs. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour the margarita into the two prepared glasses. Garnish the rims of the glasses with lime wedges. Serve and enjoy!