They’ve done it again. The team that brought you Tinker, Penta, My Other Brother, and Age of Sail (to name a few) have hit another cafe home run with their newest venture, Bentwood Fitzroy.
The cafe has an industrial-chic look, with a mixture of red brick, red brown fixtures, pine and black. Menu-wise, they’re continuing to rock the statement panna cotta theme with the flavour that’s sure to be a crowd favourite – Golden Gaytime.
- the granola bowl with acai, yoghurt, peanut butter, banana, strawberries, chia seeds, kiwi, hazelnuts, and bee pollen
- the butterfly blue tea chia pudding with coyo, buckwheat clusters, coconut, pomegranates, strawberries and mango jerky
- the hotcakes with raspberry curd, strawberries, passionfruit syrup, meringue and mascarpone
- the Golden Gaytime panna cotta with chocolate panna cotta, salted caramel, honeycomb biscuit crumb, roasted peanuts, banana and raspberries
- a beetroot smoothie and a mango smoothie
Follow them on the gram at @bentwoodfitzroy
Post written by @lizlyons_