Tiffiny Hall is the fitness superstar behind Tiff XO, an online healthy lifestyle program for women (although it works for dudes too!). We absolutely love Tiff, she’s a breath of fresh air to be around and is so positive and genuine in her passion for helping people make healthy changes to their lives.
She’s also a total foodie, and will be sharing her favourite brekkie recipes with us over the next week. Here’s the first of three – the very delicious healthy breakfast hash!
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 1 tbs sunflower kernels
- 150g sweet potato, peeled and 2cm diced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 150g shredded kale, leaves only
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and 2cm diced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 eggs, cracked into a cup
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat a small frypan over medium heat, toast sunflower seeds and set aside.
- Add sweet potato, 1/2 cup water and ¼ tsp salt. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 6 minutes, or until almost cooked.
- Drain potatoes, add oil, paprika, kale, capsicum and spring onion, toss well, cover and continue to cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Gently add eggs to the centre of the pan, cover and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Season with salt and pepper, top with seeds and serve.