Tiffiny Hall is the fitness superstar behind Tiff XO, an online healthy lifestyle program for women (although it works for dudes too!). We absolutely love Tiff, she’s a breath of fresh air to be around and is so positive and genuine in her passion for helping people make healthy changes to their lives.
She’s also a total foodie, and will be sharing her favourite brekkie recipes with us over the next week. Here’s the third of three – nectarine and blueberry overnight oats!
Prep: 5 mins
- 2 tbs rolled oats (if gluten-free, use brown rice or quinoa flakes)
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 2/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp chopped hazelnuts (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 yellow nectarine (cut into wedges)
- 1/4 cup
- Fresh blueberries
1. Place oats, chia seeds and half the yoghurt in a small jar, stir to combine and refrigerate overnight.
2. Toast hazelnuts in a fry pan for a few minutes over medium heat, until golden. Set aside.
3. In the morning, remove oats from fridge. Top with remaining yoghurt, fruit and nuts to serve.