Lamb, spinach and eggplant curry sound like your kind of thing? What about a grilled chicken and quinoa salad with coriander yoghurt vinaigrette? If so, enter Chef Good – the meal delivery kings.
After being really impressed by their food, we started working with Chef Good in a marketing capacity. They make high quality, calorie-controlled meals that are delivered to your door (in Melbourne, Sydney, Geelong, Central Coast, Canberra, Brisbane and the Gold Coast). There are a number of different plans available depending on your goals (including 1200, 1500 and 1800 calorie options) and the food is high quality and tasty.
I’ve tried a lot of meal delivery services, and I can tell you hand on heart that the quality that these guys deliver is second to none. Here’s a taste of the kinds of meals they whip up:
- Breakfast – Banana buckwheat granola, raspberry blush peach & yoghurt parfait
- Lunch – Grilled chicken and quinoa salad, toasted corn & blackbeans; coriander yoghurt vinaigrette
- Dinner – Lamb, spinach & eggplant curry, toasted almond & crispy onion pilaf,
- Snack – Organic yoghurt, pear compote, walnut crunch
- Breakfast – Zucchini & haloumi fritters, tomato & roasted red pepper relish
- Lunch – Shredded Chicken Nasi Goreng (D),
- Dinner – Beef & vegetable casserole; fava bean mash (D),
- Snack – Cajun Spiced Nuts
- Breakfast – Nutty Coconut Brekkie Bowl
- Lunch – Spiced beef and bean enchilada
- Dinner – Greek lemon & oregano grilled chicken, potato, olive & tomato braise
- Snack – Seed & grain slice