South-of-the-riveries, we have another awesome spot for you to check out. The Little Banksia has been open for a little over a year, and can be found in the riverside suburb of South Perth.
It’s a suburban gem, located in a cute converted house opposite the local school. Both it’s location and setup make it perfect for mums and dads with little ones – there’s a playroom at the back with a table next door so you can keep an eye on the rugrats.
- the orange and rose yoghurt panna cotta with toasted buckwheat and almond granola, seasonal fruit and raspberry and lime coulis
- the buttermilk pancakes with roast peach and rhubarb, kaffir lime, macadamia praline, sabayon and maple
- the sticky pork belly with housemade kimchi, son in law fried eggs, crispy shallots, candied chilli, lime and siracha hollandaise
- the poke bowl with forbidden rice, toasted sesame avocado, wakame, pickled radish, daikon, edamame, yuzu dressing, kew pie, beetroot, and soy cured salmon
- the brisket bagel with 14 hour beef brisket, emmental, red cabbage pickle, seeded mustard, aioli, pickles and housemade potato crisps
- the mango and passionfruit smoothie
- the pink sunrise juice
You can follow them on the gram at @thelittlebanksia
Post written by @lizlyons_