Mr and Mrs P in Brighton is the next stop on our dinner adventure. It’s a restaurant slash bar that does beautiful share plates (perfect if you’re in the mood to graze on a few different things) and equally beautiful cocktails.
Definitely give their matcha cocktail a whirl, it’s something a bit different and super refreshing.
- the mac and cheese croquettes with truffle puree, and triple cheese
- the spicy prawn tacos with sriracha, iceberg lettuce, and yuzu seeds
- the O’Connors beef short rib with carrot puree and red wine jus
- the marinated octopus with shaved fennel, citrus segments, and lettuce
- the Kingfish sashimi with avocado, soy, and candied wakame
- the black and blue tuna with teriyaki sauce, pickled daikon and sriracha
- the eggplant wedges with besan batter, and tahini emulsion
- the matcha made in heaven cocktail with Belvedere vodka, lychee, elderflower, lime, basil, mint, ginger and Matcha Maiden
- the Mr and Mrs P cocktail – a vodka, passionfruit and white chocolate martini
Find them on the gram at @mrandmrs.p
Post written by @lizlyons_