Unfortunately, man cannot live on breakfast alone. So we’re pulling together some great dinner spots to keep you happily satisfied until your smashed avo beckons in the morn. First up, Ms Elwood in (you guessed it!) Elwood.
‘Tis hawker-style food with delicious cocktails and sweet, sweet mid-week deals (um haiii dollar dumpling Mondays and Wednesdays!).
Oh and they have a couple of swing chairs. Which, in addition to being very fun, also give you an extra degree of #sass as you drink your sassy lassy G&T, one of their signature cocktails and very delicious.
- a sassy lassy G&T with gin and tonic and a frozen watermelon spear
- the miso roasted cauliflower
- the Japanese crusted calamari with sriracha mayo
- the Japanese pancake with pulled pork, Chinese cabbage, and wasabi mayo
- the prawn gyoza
- the mushroom gyoza
- the coconut and lychee panna cotta with lime syrup and acai coulis
- the yuzu spring rolls with ice cream
Follow them on the gram at @ms.elwood