No 19 in Ascot Vale is home to THOSE pancakes. You know the ones. Those peanut butter flavoured beauties that continue to break the Internet every time they’re posted on @breakfastinmelbourne (and for good reason too).
Beyond the beautiful pancakes lie a host of other delectable, colourful menu items. They’ve recently added cocktails to the mix too, so you can treat yourself to an espresso martini while knocking back a rainbow vegan bowl #balance etc.
- the snicko smoothie bowl with buckwheat, cacao crumble, nibs, coconut, chia, banana and peanut butter
- THE peanut butter pancake with peanut butter parfait, honeycomb, dulce de leche, burnt white chocolate crumb, maple walnuts and meringue (it goes nicely with Nutella sauce too)
- the breakfast ramen with smoked ham hock stock, bacon, mushrooms, spring onion and a poached egg
- the rainbow vegan bowl with roasted sweet potato, tofu, lentils, cauliflower, lotus, chard and chia
- the poke bowl with cured salmon, edamame, purple cabbage, charred corn, avocado, ginger, spiced kewpie mayo, and brown rice
- an iced latte, espresso martini and mojito
Follow them on the gram at @no.19society
Post written by @lizlyons_