Pinkie Ivanhoe is the latest cafe-child of the lovely people behind No.19 in Ascot Vale, and St Rose in Essendon. It’s everything you’d expect from the owners of those venues – bright, beautiful, tasty food in a funky, inviting environment.
Pro-tip: the avocado toast will make you very happy. Goats cheese, zucchini, asparagus – you KNOW you’re in for a great time.
- the avocado toast with goats cheese, zucchini, asparagus, salsa verde, pine nuts, pistachio and a poached egg
- the Benedict with ham, potato rostis, hollandaise, a watercress salad, and poached eggs
- the corn toast with miso charred corn, bacon, herbs, a poached egg and toast
- the triple chocolate pancakes with dark chocolate, a chocolate mirror glaze, chocolate mousse, vanilla creme patisserie, and fresh berries
- a hibiscus and beetroot latte
- a hot chocolate
- a Schwarzenegger smoothie
Follow them on the gram @pinkieivanhoe