Ripples Chowder Bay is a peaceful gem in the leafy Sydney suburb of Mosman. It boasts the BEST views across the water, and makes for a mighty fine position to enjoy an aperol spritz (as we did).
They’re all about fresh food and friendly service and make a damn good rosewater creme brûlée (it’s fast become one of their signature dishes).
- aperol spritz
- their handmade focaccia with extra virgin olive oil, balsamic and whipped butter
- salmon with asparagus, miso, tomatoes, and lemon gel
- pressed lamb shoulder with eggplant, red onion, olive, yoghurt, and red wine jus
- baby potatoes with rosemary salt
- rosewater creme brûlée with pomegranates and pistachio gelato
Follow Ripples on Instagram at @rippleschowderbay