I’m here to tell you that all of your rosé dreams are about to come true. Rosé Royale opened late last year and boasts a menu that is entirely dedicated to the pink drink.
The rosé selection is honestly unlike anything I’ve ever seen, or even known was possible. It will blow yo mind. Not to mention the rosé elements in the food too – rosé mayo is a THING people!
The spot itself is very very cute. Exactly the kind of environment one could envisage themselves downing a rosé or three in. It’s an old terrace house with an outdoor area out the front that’s perfect for #roséallday in summer, and a long, intimate interior that will keep you feeling cosy in winter.
- a cheese plate of double cream from Burgundy, and 36 months comté from the French Alps as well as a rosé poached pear, and rosé berry sticky jam (the cheese depends on their daily specials)
- paté aux pommes de terre – layers of garlic and parsley harmony potato cooked in puff pastry, served with créme fraiche
- a swordfish steak pan-seared with sauce vierge
- the Rosé Royale signature cake with rosé jelly, grapefruit mousse, berry and peach puree, nougatine, hazelnut biscuit and Lillet Rosé and white chocolate ice cream
- the pompadour cocktail – with fairy floss!
- an aperol rosé spritz
Follow them on the gram at @roseroyalesydney