St Cloud Eating House serves up an eclectic menu of modern Vietnamese in the heart of Hawthorn. This place is one of our faves, and a great option for when you need to appease your dumpling cravings but also want some lighter bites too.
Their leafy upstairs area is perfect for balmy summer evenings, with their exceptional cocktail list complementing the chilled out vibes.
- the house made dumplings
- the radish cake with caramelised jicama, pickled kohlrabi, crispy lotus root, chilli and spring onion
- the banh khot – turmeric and coconut pancakes with spring onion oil, mung beans, herbs, cos and nuoc mam
- the caramel pork belly with pickled chilli, spring onion, black pepper, and crackling
- the BBQ eggplant with spring onion, edamame, chilli, soy, ginger, whipped tofu, and puffed rice
- the chicken and chive gyoza in a chilli chicken broth
- the beef and black bean tartare with pickled cucumber, chilli, shallots, and fried spring roll wrappers
- the banana parfait with coffee cream, espresso crunch, and peanut praline
- a Vietnamese coffee, and a selection of alcoholic beverages
Follow St Cloud Eating House on the gram at @stcloudeatinghouse