The Nielsen is set in one of the most picturesque areas of Sydney. Located in a beach side national park in Vaucluse, it’s perfectly positioned for evening bubbles and bites.
They’re open for dinner every night of the week, and offer BYO wine and champers.
- Sonoma sourdough with chive butter
- quinoa and beetroot salad with goat’s cheese and pistachios
- tagliatelle with basil pesto, potatoes and green beans
- porchetta, green apple, and caramelised baby onions
- kingfish crudo with lime, avocado and corn
- Rangers Valley Wagyu bavetta with endive and horseradish
- chips on the side
- chocolate mousse with blood plums and buckwheat
- lemon and yuzo mousse with milk crumble and raspberry sorbet