Okay it’s official, we’ve found the prettiest brunch location in New York City.
While We Were Young is a pastel lover’s dream. It’s all pink velvet, white walls, beautiful blues, soft florals and marble table tops. It’s also home to a great brunch menu offering starters, mains and sides (oh brunch, how far you’ve come) and an array of cocktails.
(Side note: the boozy brunch is WAY bigger in the States than it is in Australia.)
- the grilled octopus with brussels, purple potatoes, roasted sunchokes, spiced beet puree, and pumpkin seeds
- the burrata with candied peaches, sour cherries, and toasted hazelnuts
- the roasted squash with butternut squash, house made ricotta, roasted almonds and honey
- the avocado toast with smashed avocado, heirloom tomatoes, radish, poached farm fresh eggs, and pumpkin seeds
- the ricotta gnocchi with roasted butternut squash, sage, brown butter, and pecorino romano
Follow them on the gram at @whilewewereyoungnyc
Video by @chrisnayna